Great Books and Fresh Coffee Message Board › Book Club- Looking ahead to the next year

Book Club- Looking ahead to the next year

megan
user 7688370
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Do you love book club? We love book club!

Great Books and Fresh Coffee has been meeting for over 3 years now!  Some of you come every month, some are regulars, some have only come once so far (but we hope to see more of you), and some of you have been reading the books along with us from afar. You're all a part of this group that we'd like to sustain.

The group was founded on Meetup, and it provides a great platform for new readers to join us.  As you may or may not know, Meetup costs $144 a year to run a group.  All of our meetups are free, but once a year we humbly ask for you to chip in and keep us afloat.

$2- Why not?

$5- This may be less than you spent on your coffee/wine/beer at our last meetup.

$12- You just paid for one month- you are awesome!

$20- You deserve a hug.

$24- You just paid for 2 months!!  Thank you. Gracias. Merci. Good karma is coming your way.

Any contribution you can make is appreciated.  I've set up a PayPal link below.  I'm using my personal account- so payments will show my husband's name on the account.  Rest assured it's all going to Meetup! :)

Donate to the Yearly Fees with PayPal

If PayPal doesn't work for you, DJ will accept cash donations at the April meetup.

Thanks again!

Megan