addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › BACSIM 6th Anniversary Party -- This Saturday

BACSIM 6th Anniversary Party -- This Saturday

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 947
Man, I am *way* overdue advertising this. Sigh. confused

This Saturday is the Big 6th Anniversary Party of BACSIM and the Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group. I'll have Wegmans Subs and a cake for lunch. Seems pretty likely that we'll order pizza and wings for dinner. As always, everyone is invited! Come on out and game and eat and have fun. I expect to ask around $5 for people that want in on the food. I've ordered a roasted veggie sub in the trays for those vegetarians who attend. Please feel free to bring snacks and drinks to share.

We meet at St. Marks in North Tonawanda. This is a very good facility for gaming. Access is easy from the parking lot, with no stairs and a very short walk. There are plenty of tables and chairs, couches for relaxing, and a refrigerator for storing your food.

We begin around 11 am, and run until everyone leaves, usually 11 pm or later.

Address of the church: 61 Payne Ave, North Tonawanda, NY

Easiest way to get there for most people is to get off the 290 at Colvin. Go North on the Twin Cities Highway until you get to DeGraff Hospital. Turn left onto Tremont. The church is a number of blocks ahead on your right. It's just before Payne Ave, and the parking lot is off of the side street just before Payne.

Come on out for the party!