addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Propose Meetups - Volunteer to Host › would you like to brew kombucha?

would you like to brew kombucha?

Judith M.
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
If you're interested in learning how to brew kombucha, let me know. I can give you clear written instructions and share a kombucha culture with you. You would need to pick up the culture from my home in Highlands Ranch (near the Southridge Rec Center). What you'll need to brew kombucha: a gallon glass jar (available from a hardware store or home goods store), clean dishcloth, green or black tea, sugar, rubber band. You'll also want some glass jars available (beer bottles or even mason jars would work). In 3-4 weeks you can be drinking your own homebrewed kombucha. Much less expensive than the store bought kind.

I do not want to host a class/meetup for a group of people on brewing kombucha because I only have an extra one or two cultures at a time. So I'd rather you just stop by my house for the culture and instructions rather than take a class from me.

If you can afford it, I ask a $10 donation for the culture but if you can't afford it, no problem I'll give you the culture for free.