addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jennifer J.
highlandsfreedom
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 19
Hey, let us know if any of you would like bees! I'm getting swarm calls every other day (or more) and there are plenty to go around.

~Dave & Jenn
A former member
Post #: 44
And I have a contact at The Westword who is dying to go on a swarm run with someone so he can take some pictures and write a story for the Urbavore's Dilemma Blog.
Jennifer J.
highlandsfreedom
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 21
I think we got an email from him! David is getting lots of calls today, but mostly from people with colonies living in unwanted places. He is now working on a 'trap out' device. Something that will let the bees come out of the hole, but not return in. He has an interesting project up north with an adobe home that has bees living in it. Good thing about colonies is that they aren't going anywhere and you can take time to experiment with ways to get them out.
Yesterday was a busy day for bees everywhere after several days of rain. Our bees were the busiest I've seen them!
Seth C
user 9716219
Littleton, CO
Post #: 1
Have a KTBH built and Warre in the works, a few bait hives hanging (no luck yet crying ) looking for bees in need of a home
have Cortunix quail to trade wink chicks, layers, eggs