Greater Cincinnati Photographers Club Message Board Meet The GCPC Organizers › John Stuedle

John Stuedle

Closed to new replies

John Stuedle
JohnStuedle
Moores Hill, IN
Post #: 914
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi, let me first thank you for being a member of our group and taking a look at my profile. I've been called many things from Big Dummy with a Camera, Big Game Hunter to Picture Daddy and few in between we won't mention. The later became my nickname in some circles and has become our business name. I think the Cincinnati area is very fortunate to have a group with this wealth and depth of experience and talent. I hope we can share some of that with all of you.

I've been a photographer since 1965 and a Nikon owner and user since 1969. The passion of I have for my craft has been ongoing for well over 4 decades. In a former life I was as an Assembly Test Engineer in the aerospace industry. So I am very technically orientated and love to share my experiences and knowledge with everyone. I also learn from each and every one of you anytime we meet. I believe in continuing education in a big way and feel we should never stop striving to improve, learn, and to share what we learn.

We have a small studio in S.E. Indiana where my wife and I practice our craft. We shoot almost anything that involves people and/or "critters" in studio or on location. (I've been heard to say "I'll shoot anything that don't shoot me first".) Our love is portrait photography of folks of all ages and pets from dogs and cats to parrots and reptiles. We also shoot the occasional wedding and some industrial and commercial work.

We also love to share with other photographers our love of the craft by holding workshops and Meet-Ups. I've held these workshops on studio lighting, off-camera flash, flash modifiers, using reflectors with flash or available light and several other events we call "Play Dates".

So, I hope you will join us at all our Meet-ups so we may learn together, share our experiences, enjoy our craft and above all, let's have some fun!