add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The HAPPY Denver Intuitives Message Board › About Meditation and Healing Circle

About Meditation and Healing Circle

user 8535019
Novato, CA
Post #: 81
About OUR Meetup: Meditation & Healing Circle

"Coming from work, so please indicate the latest arrival time or when are you closing the event?
Also, are you facilitating 1 to 1 healing sessions at this event?" (M.)

You're welcome to arrive at a time that suits you. However, those that arrive at 7pm will be able to participate in the opening meditation. Furthermore, because it will be a quiet, calm and focused environment, we appreciate if people are able to arrive by 7pm, simply to minimize disruption and to enable the group energy to blend. Healers move around the room focusing one-to-one upon those that wish to receive. Look forward to seeing you!

Whether giving or receiving healing, or both –
you are warmly welcomed to an evening of peaceful relaxation.

NOTE to all Healers:
Please Write 'Healer' in your Comments box when you RSVP.
Information given on the night.
ALL energy healers are WELCOMED!

The healers amongst you will be on hand to provide group healing.
Group healing has profound effects!

Calling all Energy Healers of all kinds - of all modalities!

We will also be writing our dreams, wishes and intentions on pieces of paper
and using the group energy to manifest.

Please note we work in a very relaxed, open manner regarding healing. We are open to all techniques and encourage you to explore your own way of healing that is unique to you. Some healers are using their hands for healing. Others ones are working without touch. And ALL of them are using their hearts. Using your intuition and learning and sharing with others, this exploration can lead to development of healing techniques.
In the evening, we also show how to use different (some of them are grounding) techniques. So you can use them as you wish – at any time during this event or just at the beginning and at the end for the energies.

Group Healing

Practitioners will be on 'hand' to offer their healing services. Some of these practitioners have been regularly attending Healing Circles for some period of time already and have experienced and developed their healing ability.
Others are from various disciplines.
Group healing for everyone who comes alone is always a very powerful experience
that is amplified with the energies of those within the room.

Sit back and enjoy the healing energies! If there is an issue you have or loved ones you would like the energy to be focused upon, please write it down on a piece of a paper and enter it into the energy bowl in the center.
This will be burned the following day (unless there is a request for continued attention.)

During the event and especially at the end of the night,
we will use the intensified energies created for a higher purpose.

user 8535019
Novato, CA
Post #: 82
My friends and I are so thankful to God and The Universe and to all of you,
who are coming to attend our events!

We are appreciating very much you giving us the opportunity
to participate in such a beautiful and worthy course!

It feels so great to be a part of the Circle and the time at the events passes so quickly.
We learn so much. We make new friends, new connections with people and the world around us.

And already we are so looking to create new Healing Events, filled with Love, Health & Prosperity.

It is such a wonderful experience to give to people and receive immediate feedback from them
that we all can see and feel. During the healing, love is getting transferred to everyone.

And even before the time when OUR VERY FIRST Meditation and Healing Circle has started –
we are looking for the next events!

We are already looking forward to these very special times. It is so deeply profound to be in the room filled with such soothing and powerful voices, which the Universe is giving to all of us – so we can communicate with each other openly - from our hearts. We are looking to enjoy peace and deep quietness - during the beginning and ending meditation.

It is so very enjoyable to give healings and receive them at these events that are filled with gentle, generous and loving healing energy. After all, we are going away feeling charged and changed - and filled with hope for us all.

It is so beneficial to the ones who are there; yet, for their loved ones
and even their neighbors, co-workers or people who are simply walking by. smile

And first of all, I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the wonderful healers who are participating in our events for taking their time to share with others their love and skills. All evenings like that are very enjoyable themselves. I've had many of them created through more then 30 years of walking on the spiritual path of my life.

People are finding these events very relaxing and loving.
They are always leaving the meetings very happy, energized and carefree,
yet, full of new ideas and projects.

After that our visitors are recommending this experience to everyone.

Energy at the Meditation and Healing Circles
is incredibly powerful, positive, high and beautiful – “all around”.

Especially as we know that this whole creative process
is making the world a better place to be.

It is an inspirational Song of Heaven for our souls and hearts,
which is dancing beautifully among us humans.
And the very best of it – is that we are able to share it with others,
To dance and sing with the whole entire world!

user 8535019
Novato, CA
Post #: 83
Someone just wrote to me with the question:

"Hello Valentina, How do I reach you individually?"

If you have a questions or some ideas
(Hopefully, for a good Meetup locations as well. :-) –
please, CALL on my cell phone: 214-458-4180 Valentina
or Guy’s cell: 775-220-0729
or send me message on this Meetup.