addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Huntington Beach Scrabble Meetup Group Message Board › Redecorating and need a place to have the games

Redecorating and need a place to have the games

Hillary
user 7217207
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
I finally started on my redecorating and have no living room or dining room furniture. I therefore need someone to take over the games through the end of the year. It would be preferable to have them in Huntington Beach since everyone is centrally located there it is however not an absolute. If several people come forward we can rotate them around. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Hillary
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Hillary
For the December meetup, I can look into renting my condo's clubhouse. It's on the corner of Heil and Algonquin near Huntington Harbour. I don't have a problem covering the cost for this but a few of us may need to bring in chairs and game tables. (I have a call into them to find out what is there already. Let me know if you want me to reserve the space. -Sunny

Ha, I should have waited to post. I heard back and there are 3 long banquet tables and 20 chairs already in the room so extra may not be needed. I'll wait to hear from you on whether I should reserve the space.