Founding ~ Healing Earth Refuge (Fall of 2013) ~ Donations welcome, please see below
SUPPORT LEGISLATION FOR HEALING THE EARTH AND REFUGE!
Who we are:
We are a group of volunteers, many with environmental sensitivities, lobbying for:
• Halting Non-Ionizing Radiation (priority)
• Restricting Pollution
• Election Reform
• Use of Taxpayer Funds to Benefit Taxpayers (i.e. Education, Medicine)
• Human & Constitutional Rights (such as preventing torture, oligarchy, etc.)
Our online information includes:
• Risks of wireless, utility meters, broadband-over-powerlines (BPL), cable, copper landline loss, and of non-ionizing radiation to plants, people, sensitives, etc. (overview of wireless communications research here--lacking other frequencies),
• Massachusetts legislation on non-ionizing radiation and other categories (health, democracy vs. oligarchy),
• Massachusetts legal and other actions,
• List of lawsuits for the greater good,
• Information for medical and scientific professionals on non-ionizing radiation/EMFs,
• Legal steps for recognition of non-ionizing radiation dangers,
• Key news on non-ionizing radiation (wireless, electrical equipment, etc.),
• Information on halting school wireless, and more!
• Vaccination Racket (Yes, US government covers all liability, so it is a no-risk profit source for companies, but quite a risk to clients given the lack of research transparency & recent research into the immune system)
• Fluoride Fake (Yes, researchers figured out fluoride lacks research support--the old research is extremely weak--and new research indicates fluoride is neurologically toxic)
• Synthetic Chemicals & Pesticides
• Nuclear Radiation (and ionizing radiation)
• Concerns Zika Hype (despite only lab-findings of Zika in 6 cases) might serve genetically engineered mosquito & pesticide industry rather than truth--encephaly can occur from many causes, including genetic (Angelman's Syndrome), weakened immune systems, and ingestion of certain drugs.
Privacy of Meetup Websites:
Emails from Meetup Websites:
To opt-out of general emails from the organization, open a Meetup email and scroll down to remove yourself--a link should be opened allowing opt-out of specific items. Meetup once sent many emails, but has recognized the error and is providing alternatives. It is possible to limit all emails, and only visit the website to join forums. To follow or later remove yourself from a specific forum question, opt in to the question and, when satisfied, opt out later.
This group is not a non-profit organization, although it would be nice to become one at some point in order to fund-raise for refuge & other interests. The work of this site has been done for free, and the site is still funded by Kirstin. However, sponsorship of this website's cost would be very welcome. If you wish to donate please send a check to Kirstin Beatty at 149 Central Pk. Dr., Holyoke, MA 01040. Any donations would go to the organizer, Kirstin, to help cover expenses of the site & advocacy needs. Checks are suggested because the chip-in button removes a percentage of the funds for the transaction and also for the corporation. Another option for supporting our work is purchasing the organizer's teaching materials online, for which about half goes to Kirstin.
Please keep in mind this group is not a nonprofit, although we currently do not make a profit and are not a business!
Removal from this group would be based on interfering with the goals and aspirations of this group, including disrespectful behaviors, harassment, or misuse of group for sales. Joining this group means you accept the terms that you are responsible for yourself and your dependents. Membership can be revoked at any time for any reason, and misbehavior will be reported to Meetup.com.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members