June 20, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This talk is on administrating clusters of CPUs and GPUs.
We will dig into efficient tools including Slurm, Ganglia, Bright Cluster Manager + other open source ones.
A company expert in HPC cluster administration will contribute to the talk dealing with:
- efficient tools to manage a cluster
- managing heterogenous HW: CPUs, GPUs, Xeon Phi devices.
- monitoring performance over time
- automating the administration
- resource and service provisioning to users
This is our first virtual talk!
Please follow this link to register to the webinar:
After registration, you will receive an email of confirmation with information about joining the webinar.