This is a one-day event on how to build cost-efficient accelerated clusters:
- GPU and parallel development
- building distributed systems.
We will donate some goods: graphic cards, tshirts, books, .. stay tuned!
8:30am - 9:30am: warm up: coffee, orange juice, croissants, networking..
9:30am - 10:00pm: Opportunities of Performance Improvement in Information System and Solutions
10:00am - 11:30am: Nvidia - CUDA5
11:30am - 1:00pm: AMD - OpenCL 1.2
2:00pm - 3:00pm: Open source In-Memory Data Grids
3:00pm - 6:00pm: 'hands-on' session
- install of an open source IMDG on laptops
- development of some distributed app
- we run it on data over connected laptops
!! Bring your laptop !!
- we will try to provide wifi access for everyone
- your laptop do not need to be connected to 3G, but this is better in case
- OS can be Linux, OS X, Windows, Android, or any other that can run a JVM
- installing a recent JVM prior to your venue is better to save time