Due to low attendance, Steve is requesting to do the meeting over join.me.
At 6:30 p.m. call (530)[masked] Access code:[masked]#
He will give them a number for join.me.
What will you learn?
(1) What? Why? How? of Agile Strategic Planning for entrepreneurial companies.
(2) The new direction and benefits of Driver-based Agile Planning in FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis).
(3) Demos of Agile, Driver-Based Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting and Reporting.
How will the class be structured?
• What is Agile Strategic Planning?
• What is Driver-based Strategic Planning?
• Why is it important and why isn’t it well-known by entrepreneurs?
• How do you do it?
• How do you make it work?
• What tools can you use?
• How do you move your skills and your company to the next level?
• Why is Agile, Driver-based Planning the new buzz word and necessary direction?
How should students prepare?
Think about your strengths and weaknesses with your financial modeling and reporting.
What will you get out of this workshop?
You will learn how the world of planning, forecasting and analytics is changing and evolving in a favorable direction that will greatly enhance your abilities as an entrepreneur. We are living in a dynamic, global business world, and you don’t want to be left operating with static, outdated methodology. The train is leaving the station, and you will want to be on it.
Beginner - Intermediate - or Advanced Level:
The class and discussion should be of interest to all levels of entrepreneurs.
Mary Wong and Steve Ricketts,
Partners at Meritus, LLC
Meritus is an on-demand Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and Corporate Finance advisory firm for startups and emerging growth companies. We deliver strategic value to decision makers through relevant analyses and timely deal execution. Our team has significant experience in supporting entrepreneurs, finance executives, angel investors, venture capitalists and board members. Our core services include equity/debt financing, mergers & acquisitions, strategic planning, due-diligence, financial planning, data analytics, systems and process improvement.