To attend this event, you must buy a ticket on the main Media Hack Days site.
Technology is continuously challenging physical boundaries in the media world. Today, every surface is potentially smart, and as we approach a new technological paradigm, new opportunities to produce and interact with media and information arise.
Our mission is: Reinvent journalism in an era where everything is becoming a media interface.
• Devices: What is the future of media interfaces, and how can we better interact with the products?
• Business: How do you create value in a digital media environment using Big Data analysis?
• Storytelling: How do you tell stories that fits any platform? Can we find new ways of presenting information?
• Reporting and Research: How can we update the journalistic tools to fit a digital age?
• Platforms: What will the next media website look like?
This event unites Hacks and Hackers - journalists, digital designers and programmers - to build, code, design, create, and reinvent the future of journalism.
We are taking on the challenge of technological disruption from the starting point of the interface. At the same time the boundary and the point of interaction between people and their media.
Join us for 3 days of radical media innovation!
Need some new input? Arrive early on friday May 2nd to attend our Pre-Hackathon Bootcamp.
We are providing free transportation from Copenhagen to Aarhus (by bus).
This event is organized by Hacks/Hackers Denmark, CCI and World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA).
The hackathon is powered by and hosted by CCI.