align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Hacks/Hackers Atlanta Message Board › A bunch of questions about what exactly happens when you browse the web on y

A bunch of questions about what exactly happens when you browse the web on your phone?

Kelly M.
user 153557182
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hey!
So I am writing a paper on how hackers can take info from phones, and the one thing I can't seem to find is what does your carrier keep track of?
Do they keep track of every ip address they give you while you are on data while web browsing?
What to they send to the cell tower for this IP address and what does the IP address tell the website you go to?
Are these data IP's static for your phone or dynamic, and if they are dynamic do they get shared with other carrier users and does your carrier keep track of who has it at what time?
How does the carrier keep track of who you are, is it by your sim car, or your device(MAC Number)?
Does it give out and give away your number, or any of your identity from the SIM card?
Or just what Mac number you have?
.... I know these are a lot of questions but I'm finding it tough to get an answer. Most of what I find is for computers but with us in the digital age where most people just use their phones all day everyday for anything and everything, what exactly is being protected?
What is being shown to the websites you go to from your phone on your carrier's data plan..not wifi...and can someone find you and your important information directly from that information?