Christeen F.
ChristeenTarot
Group Organizer
Healdsburg, CA
Hi to all Tarot Enthusiasts,

An email seemed like the best way to let everyone know about several new things going on.

We had started a 3rd Tuesday Tarot at the Redwood Cafe, hosted by Julie, (thank you, Julie!) and it was going very well.  But then the Redwood Cafe started hosting a very loud Trivia evening at that same time and so we are discontinuing that particular Tarot evening (1st Tuesday at the Redwood Cafe continues, as does 3rd Saturday at the Bean Affair). 3rd Tuesdays is cancelled.

To accommodate interest in more Tarot meetups, I've posted a poll for you to voice your choices - what are good days for you?  What city is a good location for you?  Please vote in the poll! It isn't possible to add comments or suggestions in the poll, but you can post venue suggestions or offer to host a group at your house, or make comments on the message board, or send an email.  (And it doesn't have to be a regular event, it can be a just once thing.)

Even if you would just like to meet with one other person to exchange readings, you can do that easily through the message board.

I am starting a 5 week Tarot class in Santa Rosa this Saturday, September 8th.  This is a great way to learn or to review all of the cards.  If that interests you, see more details on my website, doorwaystarot.com or email me with your questions.

Tarot Enthusiasts are often searching for recommendations for decks and books.  You can post suggestions or start discussions here on this meetup site.  I think it would be great to have some conversations going; what deck do you use? What technique can you share? What's your favorite Tarot book?  You can post questions, and people can respond.

Thanks to all of you for being members of the Tarot meetup and for coming to meetups when you can.  If you haven't been yet, I hope you can make it to a meetup soon.  The groups are friendly, warm and supportive and it is easy to jump right in and do Tarot, even if you never have before.

And thanks for reading this whole long email!

Christeen