Dear HTF Toronto Members:
Mark your calendars, the 2nd Health Technology Forum Toronto Meetup is on the evening of May 29th, 2013. The event will take place at the CR-2 room at the MaRS Discovery District Collaboration Centre (the main MaRS office on the ground level floor).
This event's theme is Cardiovascular Disease. We have 3 fantastic speakers lined up for you.
The agenda is:
- 5:30pm: Arrive, snack, network
- 6:00pm: Welcome and intro by your HTF Toronto organizers
- 6:10pm: Speaker - Jeffrey Alfonsi, MD, Resident, Internal Medicine (clinical perspective)
- 6:45pm: Speaker - Ryan Denomme, Founder & CEO of Nicoya Lifesciences (diagnostic perspective)
- 7:20pm: Speaker - Ruslan Dorfman, Founder & CEO of Geneyouin (pharmacogenetic perspective)
- 7:50pm: Network and get to know your peers
- 8:30pm: Go home inspired