Herndon/Reston Drum Circle Message Board › Goucher College drum day

Goucher College drum day

michelle
user 34296342
Kensington, MD
Post #: 1
I have attached a sneak preview of the printed program for our upcoming DAY OF PERCUSSION this Sunday, FEB 12!! It's going to be an amazing day of Percussion Events. Here are details-

Where is this amazing event being held?: Goucher College, mostly in Kraushjaar Auditorium and Merrick Lecture, adjacent to each other in the same building. The college address is
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Towson, MD 21204
which is just off of exit # 27 exit inside the I-695 beltway

When is it?: FEB 12, 2012, from 9:30am-4:30pm

How much does it cost?
Basic fee is $10 for PAS members and $15 for non-members...BUT,

Register by 9:30am for a $5 discount, or

Sign up for PAS membership (or membership renewal) at our Registration Desk and attend for no charge!!! Remember, PAS has a promotion, all of FEB, too, that saves you $10 if you sign up for an e-membership and are a first-time member!!! If you qualify, these membership savings are cumulative!!

Can I eat lunch there? Yes, but only cash is accepted. Alice's Restaurant is open for sandwiches,soups, pastries, etc. A special performance by the Mason-Dixon Drumline will serenade us during lunch!

This is too cool, so I bet parking is a hassle, right? NO! There is free parking next to our event in the Kraushaar lot!

Besides all of the high quality performances and clinics, is there time to network and hang with each other? YES! 12:00-1:00pm is a great time for that, and check out our vendors, including Mid-Atlantic Drum, PercussionMusic.com (CDs, DVDs, books), Wright Hand Drum Company, Nucleo Vega Publications, Goucher Summer Arts Institute, and Percussive Arts Society in the Rosenberg Lobby.

Sounds too good to be true! Is there more? Feeling lucky? All attendees get a raffle ticket for frequent drawings throughout the day for valuable prizes from our vendors and our sponsoring companies, which include Mid-Atlantic Drum, Cooperman, D'Addario, DEG Music/Dynasty, Dream Cymbals (a crash cymbal!), Encore Mallets, Grover Pro Percussion, Innovative Percussion, Mapex Drums (a snare drum!), Malletech, Prologix Percussion, Sabian Cymbals, and Vic Firth!!!