At High Heel Golfer, we are on a mission to get more female executives to win respect, rewards, and sales through the game of golf. And in just 2 years, we have mentored over 262 women in San Diego with a current annual growth rate of over 260%.
We empower women to use golf to boost their biz through Golf Happy Hours and Online Workshops.
We focus on:
- Providing Access to an environment where business deals are done
- Taking women out of their comfort zones for Personal Enrichment
- Teaching the confidence that it isn’t how well you play, but is about your behavior on and around the golf course
- Insight on how to read others
- Practical advice on how to Stand out from the crowd
- and most important…to Have fun!
The typical High Heel Golfer is 25-65, is ready to take her business to the next level, wants to have fun networking with other women, and wants to learn a skill that will help her build better business relationships faster than she ever thought possible. She also loves to end the day with a glass of wine and a golf lesson with her fellow High Heel Golfer's!
"High Heel Golfer is also an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or marital status in employment or the provision of services.
Basically, every gender, race and age are welcome to join us at every High Heel Golfer Meetup!
P.S. - It may seem like our events aren't full, but they actually sell out each month. I have a huge network of women that sign up through my website and my email newsletter. So don't be discouraged to sign up because you don't think anyone will be there.