Hiking and Exploring with Friends Message Board › Wallace Falls (THIS Sat)

Wallace Falls (THIS Sat)

A former member
SO far I only have one confirmed car pool spot at the Wilburton P&R (720 114th Ave. SE,Bellevue) at 9:00am. I'll be meeting Karen and Jian there. I do have one more spot, if someone else wants to car pool.

SCHEDULE estimate:

Steve asked me how long we'd be gone...and my response made him feel it was too late...so, I wanted to add....We CAN split up.

SOme hikers may be faster than others. There are 3 levels to the hike. FOlks can choose not to go to the top falls. So, timing is flexible!!

Can folks let me know if they think they will do the whole route, or only part of it? I plan to go to the top, and I am slow! Others may want to go to the top, but they are fast! The hike write up says 3.5 hrs for trip time. So, it's easily possible that if folks started at 10, they could be back down to the trail head at 1:30, if they choose to not lunch at the top...

I figured a slower pace and lunch at top ...ROute up about (10-12:30 or 1:00), Lunch (12:30 - 1:00...maybe 1:30), Route down (1:30 - 3:30...possibly 4:00)...so, would assume I'd be back to the trail head at 4:00 pm....and, hour + back into town, would get me back to Bellevue area near 5.

I may be on the long end for time...we may be a bit faster...but, I want folks to have fun...

If you they may decide to go.

Otherwise....meet you at the trailhead at 10:00 am... I'll try to be near the bathrooms...and, trailhead is just left of that (if facing the bathrooms)... I drive a dirty gray 4-runner....I will have a tan dog that will be trying to kiss everyone!

Remember your water and snacks to keep your energy up!!! If someone needs to borrow a backpack and camelback...let me know...I have several!! I don't want anyone missing out because they don't have one!!

Let's have fun and be healthy and safe!!