• Join us whether you are new or experienced in Hiking. There are different levels, but we all share one common: using our legs to move up down hills. Most of the time on dirt trails, but there are different terrains: rockies or gravels or in water, river or mud; different settings: mountain, forest, wilderness or desert. Click RATING TABLE to learn more about difficulty levels. Click HikingOC Policy to read more FYI.
• Contact us if you are interested to join the Organizer Team and organize Hikes local OC or out of town Hikes to those who share the same interest. Our wide open calendar will fill with events during the weekdays, but mostly the weekends. Our events or trips are generated by volunteer effort and time of volunteer organizers.
[All Our Organizers Volunteer their Time and Effort for Free Cost to Most Events]
• Once or twice per month, there will be events or trips that require payments. These are costs to cover your expenses and fund raising to "HikingOC Fund".
• "HikingOC Fund" will generate profit after the costs from events monthly. It will maintain the group website, support all HikingOC volunteered organizers who contribute to build this hiking group, an outdoor active community and to donate to the good causes or charities.
• If you like to do a great cause in honor our group name, please support helping those affected by disasters or the National Park Services (we hike on many lands of the National Parks.) We are sure your support is highly appreciated and rescues the unfortunates! There are many Non-Profit Organizations, please contact directAMERICAN RED CROSS ORANGE COUNTY CHAPTERfor more info