The next Bay Area Hive User Group Meetup is happening on Tuesday, June 4th at RichRelevance's offices in San Francisco. As usual the format will be a series of short (15 min) talks followed by un-conference style sessions and networking. Please join me in thanking the folks at RichRelevance for providing the meeting space and refreshments.
6pm: Doors open
6pm-6:30pm: Networking and refreshments
* Building a Heuristic Model in Hive -- Mariah Walton (RichRelevance)
* Building a Hive-R Connector -- Sukhendu Chakraborty (RichRelevance)
* Sentiment Analysis Using Hive -- Shrikanth Shankar (Qubole)
* AccessServer: An Application Server for Hadoop Language Runtimes -- Carl Steinbach
To view/listen online, please use the information listed below...
1. Go to www.readytalk.com
2. Under "Participant" use the following
a. Access Code:[masked]
3. Using your Mobile Phone or Landline:
a. Dial: [masked]
b. Access Code:[masked]
4. Once the meeting Chairperson enters the meeting will begin.