addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hong Kong New In Town Social Group Message Board › hello everyone!!

hello everyone!!

rosalina
user 12269455
Hong Kong, HK
Hello Everyone ,

Sorry I haven't scheduled any meetup for the past 2 weeks since I've been very busy with my family, especially with my grandpa's funeral, dad's heart surgery etc. But thank god is all over now!!

Because of all the stress and christmas is coming, I've decided to go to Miami for holiday, a cruise trip to caribbean-bauhamas which im quite excited about!!

I will be back before christmas though on 23rd! so most likely I'll host a drink meetup after the 26th dec if anyone wants to hangout and meet some friends!

So just wanted to send a message to all my members if you are wondering why i've been so quietly recently. Sorry about that!! Will see you all soon again! miss you all!

have a nice day,

Rosalina