When you come into the lobby of Hacker Dojo, look at the screen, you'll see "HTML5 Game Development Study Group" and be directed to the conference room. Our event is listed at:
This is part 1 of our 8-week study group on the Udacity HTML5 Game Development.
Do you have an app idea? Want to develop your app into a game?
How about completing a unit of HTML5 Game Development every week and collaborating with a study group?
Agenda for the 1st meeting:
1. What type of game are you interested in developing?
2. Summarize learning in Units 0 and 1.
3. Any question about Units 0 and 1?
4. Brainstorm and make progress on our game applications.
The course instructors will also make a guest appearance in one of the 8 meetings to answer your questions.
Hear many great questions and answers from the recordings of the study group hosted by the course instructors in Spring 2013:
The study group consists of 8 consecutive weekly meetings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PST.
6pm - 7pm Networking and Healthy Refreshments
7pm - 9pm Study Group
Participants who developed a game are eligible for raffle prizes.
Here is the schedule:
- Tuesday, July 9th —Units 0 and 1
- Tuesday, July 16th —Unit 2
- Tuesday, July 23th —Unit 3
- Tuesday, July 30th —Unit 4
- Tuesday, August 6th —Unit 5
- Tuesday, August 13th—Unit 6
- Tuesday, August 20th—Unit 7
- Tuesday, August 27th—Unit 8
Discussion meeting minutes will be posted at