For this week only, we meet on Friday at Hacker Dojo. We'll sit at the table next to the vending machine (near the kitchen).
Join our 10-week study group on Machine Learning. This free online class is taught by Stanford Professor Andrew Ng! It's fun to complete a unit of Machine Learning every week and collaborate with a study group.
The study group consists of 10 consecutive weekly meetings from 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. PST. Here is the schedule:
- Wednesday, April 24th —Unit 1
- Wednesday, May 1st —Unit 2
- Wednesday, May 8th —Unit 3
- Wednesday, May 15th —Unit 4
- Friday, May 24, at Hacker Dojo —Unit 5
- Wednesday, May 29th—Unit 6
- Wednesday, June 5th—Unit 7
- Wednesday, June 12th—Unit 8
- Wednesday, June 19th—Unit 9
- Wednesday, June 26th—Unit 10
Discussion meeting minutes will be posted at:
Let's apply machine learning to new areas together...