add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 64660602
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 1
I'm a new bunny owner and so far things are going great! However it's just about time to have my little guy get his first check up and have him neutered. I'm hoping to get some advice on a good doctor close to Round Rock. I've found a few online but thought maybe I could find some people with personal experience here.
Also with the neuter I am hoping to get a ball park estimate on how much it generally cost. I've emailed a few of the places but have not heard back from any of them.

Thanks in advance!
user 99969522
Hutto, TX
Post #: 1
There are only two clinics that truely specialize in rabbits in the Austin area. White Rock Veterinary and Westgate Pet and Bird. There are others that claim they can do the work but we've tried just about all of them and their knowledge is not up to par. We prefer Westgate and go there even though its in south Austin and quite a drive. We tried White Rock and have been scammed twice on nails clippings and we also don't like the fact that they haul our rabbit into the back for even the simplest procedures. What are they doing to our loved one back there?.. Westgate will typically do most things right in front of you while you watch and has a much more sociable and knowledgable staff in my opinion.