Let's shower a great cause with cash! Come help us "make it rain" for Gulf Coast Cocker Spaniel Rescue at the Boneyard April Showers Bash!
On Twitter/Instagram? Use hashtag #BYbash
100% of money raised at the Boneyard April Showers Bash goes to the Gulf Coast Cocker Spaniel Rescue (GCCSR) -- a nonprofit animal welfare organization with a mission to provide quality care and forever homes, one cocker spaniel at a time." Learn more at www.gulfcoastcockerspanielrescue.com.
* Raffle -- You choose which prize(s) you want to win, and 100% of the money goes to GCCSR!
* $20 microchipping with basic lifetime registration, generously provided by our friends at Friends of BARC (www.friendsofbarc.org) -- Proceeds go to GCCSR!
* $5 dog nail trims. Proceeds go to GCCSR
* Food Truck
* EVENT WILL GO ON RAIN OR SHINE!
* SMILE for the camera! Vic Clark of VicPics Photography will be snapping photos at the event, which you can later download online!
* SHUTTLE SERVICE provided by *Good Paws Drool Bus* from the business center lot on the opposite side of Boneyard.
We encourage everyone to CARPOOL because parking is limited!!! Please read where you can/can't park if the Boneyard parking lot is full:
*You are welcome to park in the Houston Highway Credit Union lot next door, but please be respectful of our neighbors. Only park in designated parking spaces and do not create your own spot. Anyone who parks inappropriately (anywhere other than a designated parking spot) in the credit union lot will be told to leave. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*You can park on the street opposite Boneyard, but if you do, make sure your vehicle is completely off of the roadway. Any overhang onto the street and you will be towed.
*You can park in the business center on the other side of the credit union. Again, only park in designated parking spaces. Good Paws Drool Bus will be SHUTTLING people and their dogs from this location and back all night!
*You can park on either side of the street next to Motorcars on the opposite side of Washington, but please be careful crossing the street!
ROVER OAKS PET RESORT: Weekend pet lodging package. Located at 2550 W. Bellfort St. in Houston. ($145 value)
ARAYA: Giant milk chocolate Easter egg with baby ganache eggs inside, plus homemade peach and raspberry marshmallow peeps. ($27 value)
ARAYA: Giant dark chocolate Easter egg with baby ganache eggs inside, plus homemade peach and raspberry marshmallow peeps. ($27 value)
ANGEL PETS HOUSTON: Cage-free boarding for up to 2 dogs for up to 3 days in the home of owner Tiffany Cady. Grooming also provided to the winner at a discounted rate. ($180 value)
GRATIFI KITCHEN + BAR: $25 gift certificate. Located at 302 Fairview at Taft in Houston.
VCA ASHFORD ANIMAL HOSPITAL: Free annual exam w/ vaccinations, stool/heartworm checks & nail trim. Located at 12633 Whittington Dr. in Houston. (Up to $313 value)
POO THE RESCUE: One month of *weekly* Pet Waste Removal service and Lawn Deodorizing treatment. Includes service for households with up to 2 dogs; more than 2 will involve additional fees. ($80 value)
PET PARADISE: Gift basket with free boarding, coupons, treats and other goodies.
HANDMADE LEASH: Rope leash handmade and donated by Donna Thirkell.
iBURN: Details coming soon. iBurn is Houston's home for all things HOT -- a specialty grocery store focusing on fiery foods.
CACTUS MUSIC: Cactus gift pack, which includes a T-shirt, pint glass and $50 gift card.
CLUB CANINE: 90-minute in-facility training consult for those not dealing with aggression. Located at 4703 Rose St. in Houston ($175 value). **Note: If you are dealing with aggression in your dog, the trainer will work with the winner at a discounted rate based on location. Inside the Loop: $125 instead of $275 for 2-hour session. (Working with aggressive dogs requires more details in the home and with the family.)
VAL HEART, THE REAL DR. DOOLITTLE & ANIMAL PROBLEM SOLVING SPECIALIST: A 30-minute Private Laser Session with Val Heart. Can used for communicating with animals, for healing, and for behavior modification/training assistance. ($275 value)
VAL HEART, THE REAL DR. DOOLITTLE & ANIMAL PROBLEM SOLVING SPECIALIST: "How to Talk to Animals: Beginning Core Foundational Home Study Course." A digital course with 1 month free membership in the Animal Talk Coaching Club as a bonus. ($697 value)
GOOD PAWS DROOL BUS: Gift certificate for a free round-trip for one dog on the bus, which picks your dog up from your house, takes him/her to daycare & then brings them back home! They deliver to all daycares and boarding facilities in the following zip codes: 77007, 77008, 77009, 77018, 77019, 77092. ($22 value)
HEIDI MURO THE PET CONCIERGE: Two mid-day walks at your home, inside the Loop ($40 value).
HEIDI MURO THE PET CONCIERGE: One night of dog/house sitting, inside the Loop ($65 value).
SCOOP LE POOP: Gift basket with Scoop le Poop gift certificate and other goodies! (~$200 value)
ARTIGIANO: Basket of all-natural jams and jellies created in small batches in the Houston Heights by Chef Anthony Messina ($50 value)
CHANG BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS: Resume and/or cover letter editing services. ($350 value) - THREE WINNERS
DOG GIFT BASKET: Treats, toys, etc. ($100 value)
DOG BED: Iron bed for a small dog, with a pillow. ($120 value)
Drawing is at 7pm April 13th. You don't have to be present to win a prize! Cash, check and credit accepted.
If you or your company would like to be a donor or sponsor, call[masked] or email [masked]. All donations are tax-deductible.
Please follow all Boneyard Drinkery rules at this event:
- 21+ only
- Limit of 2 dogs per person, per visit
- NO FOOD allowed in the dog park. This includes dog treats!
- No personal dog toys allowed in the park
- NO CHILDREN are allowed on the property. No exceptions.
- To enter the dog park, all dogs MUST be spayed/neutered and well-socialized. This includes puppies. NO exceptions. (Unaltered dogs are only allowed on the patios or inside the bar area.)
- Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated. Puppies must be over 6 months old and have ALL THREE first-year rounds of shots completed in order to enter the park.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Waste disposal bags and trash receptacles are provided.
- Owners must be in verbal and sight control of their dogs at all times and prevent aggressive behavior, biting, fighting and aggressive barking.
- Dogs must be unleashed in the transition corridor upon entering the park. ONLY ONE GATE OPEN AT A TIME. Owners must have a visible leash for each dog at all times.
- All retractable leashes must be locked upon entering the bar.
- If there is any reason to question your dog's spay/neuter status, you must be able to provide medical documentation to enter the park.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog's behavior.