Houston Raw Food Classes Message Board › Join the Houston Eco Expo!

Join the Houston Eco Expo!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello!

I am a Holistic Health Coach, and a proud alumni at the Integrative Institute of Nutrition (IIN). I live in Cypress, TX, and have been working to introduce an eco-friendly, healthier lifestyle to more Houstonians. As a part of this effort, I have joined forces with the Houston Eco Expo, and am inviting you to participate as an Exhibitor, to both promote your business and also help expose more Houstonians to an environmentally-friendly and healthier lifestyle.

Participating in the first Houston Eco Expo is an amazing opportunity, and I would be proud to have you join us in this great 2 day event, held January 29-30, 2011.

Vendor booths are selling fast, and I would love to secure a booth for you in a prime location before they're all gone.

Contact me today at venus@houstonecoexpo.com­ get on board with this great event!

The Houston Eco Expo is a fun event that not only benefits the entire family, but the local economy and environment. This is THE event for the whole family to see, do, hear, touch, taste, learn & experience. Eco Expo provides you with the information and resources to make solid decisions and take responsible action to lead more healthy and happy lives with less impact on our environment. Hundreds of exhibitors, a green job panel, fair trade market, art show, recycling area, eco-fashion show, celebrity appearances, panels and discussions, book signings, film festival, DIY demos, gift bags, contests, seminars, workshops, special events, local entertainment, lively presentations, children's activities, food demonstrations, food samples, a Farmers Market and so much more...

Why Exhibit?
1. Network with like-minded businesses
2. Meet face-to-face with prequalified consumers
3. Perfect venue to introduce, promote, and sell to a mass crowd
4. Prepaid Orders: sell upcoming new items now for future delivery
5. Sell from your booth: advertise and promote special Expo prices ahead of time to drive traffic to your booth
6. Shorten the buying process, attendees are ready to buy at the show
7. Generate immediate sales and qualified leads
8. Conduct market research and understand consumers' attitudes
9. Increase market presence
10. Reduce sales cost