addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston Science Enthusiasts Message Board › Let's see if this pig can fly

Let's see if this pig can fly

A former member
I'm sorry Ahmed had to step down before this group had a chance to get started. I hesitated to take up the reins because I feared I would find myself in the position of the millipede who tried to figure out how he managed to coordinate all those legs, realized he had no idea and froze up. So, I'm not going to give this too much thought to begin with.

Steve
A former member
Post #: 3
congratulations on being the new organizer. i know how you feel. after i wrote my last post, i read it the next day, and thought, "omg, wtf was i thinking! i can barely organize my closet! " lol.

in spite of the stress, i was determined to not let this group sink into oblivion, but i'm glad someone else stepped up to do it, lol. science is such an important part of our lives, yet so under appreciated by most. ahmed started something wonderful, and i'm glad to see it continue.