align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Hudson Valley Walk with Donkeys Message Board › Kicking things off

Kicking things off

Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 1
Hi All. I just wanted to kick off this discussion section.

I'm actually pretty computer literate, but still learning how to use this meet-up interface, so forgive me for the first few weeks while I improve the presentation of information on this site and clean up some of the mistakes like the "Do you?" question on the sign-up. That was supposed to be "Do you have any experience with donkeys or horses?" but somehow it got truncated and I didn't catch. But, it is fun seeing some of the responses from people trying to figure out what the heck I was asking there. smile

I love talking about donkeys, so if any of you have any questions about them and why they are "the one animal I'd take with me to another planet if I could only take one", I'd be happy to field any and all questions.

I'm also interested in suggestions for good trails to take them on, but I'll start a separate discussion thread for that.

Steve