Inquiring Minds Discussion Group
Topic: What is the basis of knowledge?
• Can anything be known without experimentation?
• How do we know what we know?
• Do we know?
• What is the test for knowing?
• Epistemology is the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.
• What is knowledge?
• What is the difference between wisdom and knowledge?
• How do you gain knowledge?
• What is the opposite of knowledge?
If you know, then share; if you don't know, then discover.
Hosted by Kevin Moriarty the first Saturday of each month.
Please go to our website to learn all about HSGP: http;//HSGP.org.