Sandler Training in Cambridge is run by Caroline Robinson, who also acts as a business development coach. Caroline’s career has spanned strategy consultancy, recruitment, training and people development. She spent eleven years working for one of the leading global strategy consultancies to the healthcare sector (IMS Consulting), advising blue chip pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer, GSK, Johnson and Johnson and AstraZeneca. Caroline has for many years also acted as an advisor to SME companies in the early years of starting up, with a particular focus on business development.
Caroline has worked with numerous business owners and leaders to improve their business development and increase revenues. Her clients come from a broad range of industry sectors including creative, consulting, recruitment, property, accountancy, event management, manufacturing and IT.
Companies typically seek her out because they are having some of the following challenges:
- Concerned they are not getting in front of enough new prospects.
- Frustrated that prospects focus more on price than value.
- Annoyed that they don't win as much work as they feel they should.
- Struggle to do enough business development to grow.
- Uncomfortable in a business development role, but have no alternatives.
- Frustrated that their sales people don't deliver consistently.
- Annoyed that they have to give free advice to demonstrate credibility.
CLOSING THE SALE
One of the most frequent questions Caroline gets asked is ‘How can I (or my people) close more sales?’. There are a lot of different closing techniques out there but if we have done everything right earlier in the sales process then we shouldn't haven’t to rely on techniques to get a decision.
In this interactive session we will be looking at three main questions:
- How to get to the close, giving yourself the best chance it will close?
- What to do at the close?
- What to do if its not closing?
If any of these challenges resonate, you really must attend this business development seminar.
Cost is £5 for members and £10 for non members. Everybody welcome.
A famous WI buffet of cakes and sandwiches is included in the cost