Kiran
user 44923682
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 3
This is an open call for all of those entrepreneurs, who want to have their company/business and are overwhelmed to start it. I feel that everyone who had joined in this group want to have their own business, it’s always risky to start it all alone. We become experts in anything we wish, only with experience and by making mistakes, and for that there should be a beginning.

As with any art, we need to do make trail and errors and gain mastery over it, and doing Business is of no exception. We are in a time of human history where there are huge opportunities to plough money from any sector you wish. But, as every coin has its other side, this too has. Out of the 100 newly started business only mere 10 survives after 6 months from the day of their starting, and it is a cold blooded fact. It is very difficult to start from scratch once again for a single person. I believe that, as a single person one may fail in a business but it is hard to fail as a group. So, let’s join hands together and start a business as a group and let’s explore its intricacies and gain the experience. It is always nice to have more than one business.

I will like to share my thoughts about my business plan and you can share yours, let’s have a discussion, and start our own venture as soon as possible, whoever interested in this can call me on my no:7569393582

We dreamt of it in the morning and in the evening,
No day was left without the thought of it, to see in reality.
We believed that, it is our gold mine.
The days gone, are not going to come again,
We have only one life, why to live others dream.
Let’s add reality to our dreams.

Thanks for your time on this..

Regards
Kiran