I am Happy Project - New York, NY Message Board › What is "Happiness"?

What is "Happiness"? Need your Input on this one- scratching my head.lol

A former member
Post #: 106
OK=OK we all know the feeling of Happiness-- but do we really know What happiness is?
-----How is it that Some can find happiness in the very same setting that Others find to be Blah! or boring at best. I'd like to use the term- "Smiley" -to those who always seem to see the brighter side of whatever situation is presented before them. Is "Smiley" smarter than others ?? What do you think? Some would think so- others would feel correct to argue the point and they would have a good case in taking that approach. Sometimes Ignorance is Bliss. Whichever side you choose- one thing is certain. Your Life is really only an extension of "what you make of it" and more importantly---"how you look at it". Here's a clip from John Mellancamp's "Rumbleseat" that pretty much sums it up. Please give it a listen-- that is if You Tube will alow me to "paste it" here. Enjoy all. J.J. PS Any feedback is warmly welcomed.http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 107
At 205--in the video- JCM discovers how to "best" look at life. This is one of my most FAV John Cougar Mellencamp songs. It ROCKS and so does John and the crew. John along with John Fogerty are poets from an earlier generation. J.J.