addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I am Happy Project - San Jose, CA Message Board › Happiness Update: Can We Do It? YES We Can!

Happiness Update: Can We Do It? YES We Can!

Jacqueline
user 4592372
San Jose, CA
Greetings Happy Members!

I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving celebration with your families. We have much to be grateful for in our lives, if we just count our blessings.

Last weekend was phenomenal for me!! Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood, founders of The Passion Test, hosted an event in San Diego, and they made it available as streaming video Webcast, which I attended here at home. The line-up of speakers was fantastic, and YES, of course Marci was there, talking about her successful book, Happy for No Reason and about her special offer, which I want to share with all of you.

I thought of our I Am Happy Project group immediately, once I understood how Marci Shimoff's newest book (coming out next month) Love for No Reason, in addition to her previous best-seller can help us PROMOTE our own Meetups, seminars and workshops AND make money for our organization.

What a great way to build our Joy-filled presence in this movement, as we now can "piggyback" on the resounding SUCCESS of Marci's books!! The timing is perfect, for the start of the New Year, and January 11, 2011 is the official roll out of Love for No Reason, from Simon & Schuster. Another very auspicious date! (Remember October 10, 2010 -- our Global Happiness Summit?!) (-;

I am planning to become a Certified Teacher of the programs based on both her books. You can too!!

In fact, I would love to co-facillitate these workshops with a partner. That would be totally awesome, and we would share the cost and split the $$ profits $$ equally.

Can you see how this is compatible with our goals to spread Happiness and Joy? And the training itself is offered free of charge, you just purchase advance copies of Marci's new book, from Simon & Schuster, and you receive help with marketing and promotion. I like to think of it as being a "Happiness & Love Ambassador", because you're not just "teaching", you are transforming lives in a very positive, enlightened way.

I love her quote: "[Helping people] raise their happiness set-point and live a life of unconditional love..."

In effect, it will be much easier for us to build momentum for our I Am Happy Project with the added credibility of a NY Times Bestselling author on the same topic. This is the exactly the kind of exposure we need to put us on the map -- BIG TIME! I visualize many more people coming on board, being actively engaged in regular Meetups. Whoever joins with me in teaching these courses can easily make an impressive income, based on seminar fees and book sales.

I was told the teaching certification is offered FREE only through Tuesday, December 14th. After that, they will charge for each of the courses, so we need to act right away to take full advantage!

So who wants to share the wealth and spread some Love and Happiness? Let me know quickly. For all the details about Marci Shimoff's course curriculum, and the teacher certification training, you need to e-mail me directly.
Thank you (-:

Happily yours,

Jacqueline Texier
catwhisperer16@yahoo.com