addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › New Jo-Ann's in Round Rock

New Jo-Ann's in Round Rock

A former member
Post #: 169
Hi, guys,
I wanted to let you know (if you haven't seen it yet) that there's a new Jo-Ann Fabrics in Round Rock in the same shopping center as IKEA.

I'm going to be teaching some knitting classes there, so I'm just hoping to get the word out if anyone is interested in signing up.

Knitting 101 is learning the basics: casting on, knitting, purling, binding off, how to read a yarn label, etc.

Knitting 201 is learning how to do increases and decreases.

To sign up or get more information, you can call Jo-Ann's at 512-248-2156 or e-mail me and I can give you more info.

I'll also be creating specialty classes where we learn knitting in the round/on double-pointed needles or making a certain pattern, etc. If you have an idea for a specialty class that you've been wanting to take, let me know!

Hope you guys are having a good day!

p.s. They have crocheting classes there, too, if you're interested.