Ever been in a situation where you see another couple at mall or movie theater or even a grocery store but too embarrassed to introduce yourself ?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, You have come to the Right Place
The Goal of this group is to provide a safe forum for couples in Atlanta to meet, share,do different activities together and increase our "Refrigerator" friends in life!
The following are the ground rules for the Group.
1) This Group is open to All Indians and Non-Indians! As long as you respect the culture and people in the group, it doesn't matter where you come from!
2) No Regionalism! Enough of South/West/North/East Indian. We are in Atlanta!(And ofcourse no ABCD's, FOB's and other "narrow minded" terms.)
3) You should be Married or Committed Couple!
4) This group is open to all couples, with or without kids. However , the primary objective of the group is for Couples to meet as Couples. The distribution of events is 90%-just couples and 10%-with kids.
5) This is NOT A SINGLES OR SWINGERS website or Meetup group! (aways good to EXPLICITLY MENTION that).
6) Please know that we place a high premium on Courtesy. If you RSVP Yes to come to a meetup and don't show-up without informing via phone call or Text or Email, we reserve the right to remove you from the group. A lot of effort goes into organizing a meetup. The least we expect is some courtesy to make our planning easier.
7) Like Gym-memberships, many join the group with good intentions. Unlike gym-memberships that don't want you to leave whether you attend or not, we remove Inactive members periodically. We consider someone inactive if a couple hasn't attended a single meetup in the past 5 months.
8) Any kind of Soliciting by the members of this group for Amway or pyramid schemes or networking events will lead to removal of those members immediately from this group. Please know that this group is to find Genuine Couples with no financial motive whatsoever behind the meetups.
To become a member, just send an email telling us something about yourself and what activities you would like to see happen in the group!
The Success of any group lies with its Members!
So, participate, be open, embrace everyone and feel free to send us any ideas, suggestions or feedback!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, March 15, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, May 17, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, November 15, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, December 20, 2014 7:45 PM
Saturday, January 17, 2015 7:45 PM
Saturday, February 21, 2015 7:45 PM