The purpose of The IndoDev “Indonesia Mobile Developers ” group is to create a community among Mobile developers to share knowledge, experience and ideas.
I am hoping we can meet every 2 months. I will try to have different topics for each meeting, depending on the input from the IndoDev community.
- Give an opportunity to 3-5 developers to present their idea for up to 10 minutes to the group or one to one with angel investors.
• Invite Mobile experts from US to come to Jakarta to share their knowledge. The first meeting, John Davies, CEO of Rockliffe System will share his passion in Mobile Software. He lives in Silicon Valley, CA
• Invite Angel Investors to listen to Developers pitch for funding.
• Create a booth camp that will have 1-3 days training to learn about new mobile technologies from the US. Create 3-5 groups with 5 developers in each group to create an Application under expert supervision and then present it in front of the IndoDev Audience and jury. The IndoDev and independent jury will choose the best app.
The winner will get a prize to visit Silicon Valley, CA (donation from a sponsor)
This event is FREE
Who are the audience?
• Computer science and IT students
• IT startup
• Angel Investors
What is the software engineer or audience expectation:
• Learn more new mobile Technology
• To get involve in social event
• Opportunity to present their idea in front of the Angel Investor.
• Opportunity to present their startup, get some inputs from the expert and community.