addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Informal Android Developer Meetup Message Board › Looking for beta users for free push notification service

Looking for beta users for free push notification service

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking for some android developers who currently use push notifications to join my beta program and send their push notifications using my website pushhero.com. Its completely free and you will receive huge discounts in the future for being part of the beta program. Thanks in advance.