Inland Empire Preppers Message Board › Geoengineering - so much for that organic garden.

Geoengineering - so much for that organic garden.

A former member
Post #: 3
I've been aware of this issue for some time, and its seriousness can't be overstated. However, I was not aware until recently of just how much damage it has already caused. Apparently, all those dead trees I can see on the mountains East of me didn't die from bark beetles, as per the official story. The bark beetles are a symptom, not a cause. The snowpack on Mt. Shasta, where most of our water comes from, just tested at 61,000 parts per billion of aluminum, way above the limits that should have sent the EPA in an apoplectic fit, but there has been no reaction. We are also having a worldwide spike in deaths from resperatory problems. From what I read, various resperatory diseases, as a category, are now the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. Check out this site:­

I've actually seen the tankers in action around here, but the last time I mentioned the issue at a conservative forum, the only response I got was a bunch of tin foil hat jokes. Take a look, make your own judgements.