May 11, 2013 · 9:30 AM
Holistic Inner Skills:
Working with People at Higher Consciousness
Saturday & Sunday, May 11-12
9:30am-6pm both days
Private Residence - Tarrytown, NY
Minimum Donation of $99 (Suggested Range $99-$199)
SPACES ARE LIMITED
If you are someone who helps others, whether as a coach, therapist, leader, manager or consultant, or just in everyday life, then the effectiveness of whatever you do will depend upon the quality of your consciousness. And it will depend upon the edge or limit you have reached in your own growth, and your ability to open yourself to your next evolutionary step.
- With what consciousness can we relate to others?
- How can this be transformational in its impact?
- How do we unconsciously hold back from relationship and presence?
- What skills and sensitivities are required to enable transformation or healing in others?
In this intensive weekend we will explore these questions using tools from deep-field systemic work and new research in evolutionary potential. Using your own practical examples, you will expand your awareness to include more of the deeper field behind people’s issues or questions. You will practice becoming sensitive to the unspoken and unseen, learning to tap into the field of next-potential. You will cultivate your own access to higher consciousness, enabling change in yourself, in people you work with, and in the world.
Listen to an interview on Inner Skills and Whole-Field Work
Watch a slide-show from a recent Inner Skills training
Previous participant feedback:
- “One of those trainings where you think you know what and why you are doing it and then the journey itself and the place arrived at surpasses all hopes and expectations."
- “A very important, supportive, healing and inspiring journey… I walked out very differently than when I walked in and learned to trust more that place of not-knowing from where all answers come.”