add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Integrative Practitioners Message Board › Class: Discovering & Uncovering our True Power - Lynda Boozer, MS, DMin

Class: Discovering & Uncovering our True Power - Lynda Boozer, MS, DMin

Sheila Kilbane, M.
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC

Lynda Boozer, MS, DMin
I am delighted to announce the first class given by Lynda Boozer in my Infinite Health office!
Lynda is an incredibly insightful healer & teacher who started off as a PT many years ago.
She helped me get rid of chronic back pain I thought was related to being a gymnast as a kids but was truly stress induced.  Please join us for this transformative 1-1/2 hour class!  Sheila
Discovering and Uncovering our True Power
True power comes when we stand in the clarity of who we are and support others in being their most clear and effective selves. We are purposeful while being loving and compassionate. Often we fear our power or it has been squelched in environments where false power has been used to dominate. We sometimes don’t trust that power can be wholesome and is, in fact, vital for our most potent and giving expression of ourselves in the world.
In this class we will explore five pillars of healthy power: clarity of self, standing solid, love and compassion, vitality of expression, and spaciousness. Through experiential activities we will discover our relationship to these pillars and uncover belief systems that may inhibit our empowerment. We will work energetically to align our power, love and vitality to generate our best and strongest version of ourselves.
Class: Monday, October 28, 6:30-8:00 pm
725 Providence Road, Ste 208
Charlotte, NC 28217

Cost: $35.00, pay in class
Facilitator: Lynda Boozer, MS, DMin
Lynda has worked in health and wellness for over 30 years. In 2007, Lynda completed her ministerial doctorate studies with an emphasis on waking the embodied divine for passion and compassion for all. Lynda divides her time between teaching, spiritual mentoring, healing work and a community ministry as a celebrant and servant leader.
For more information or to RSVP please call Lynda Boozer at 704-527-4700 or email