addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC International Professionals/Expats Meetup Message Board › As your new organizer

As your new organizer

AJ K.
user 10864614
Rockville, MD
Hello everyone,
Most of you do not know me but this is just an easy way that people understand who I am.

Everything that I do, I believe, I can change the way people live and work. I believe we can make it easier for people to accomplish their dreams.

I provide services which are easy to use, and make your transactions less complicated.

We specialize in Commercial and Residential Real Estate.

I am the Broker and CEO of Maxxum Realtors & Associates, Inc.

As I have just stepped up as the new organizer of this group, I want you to expect a few things from me and I expect a few things from you.

What you should expect from me:
1. A Happy Hour a month
2. An educational event every 2 months Free to attend if you have lunch (usually no more than $20/person)
3. A fun night out every 2 months
4. Provide resourceful information to all of you

What I expect from you:
1. Communicate what is of value to you.
2. Provide feedback
3. Make a genuine effort to attend events.
4. Make an effort to build strong relationships with others.

I know that going forward I will be able to provide value to all of you. Look forward in hearing from you.

Best regards,

AJ Khetarpal
301-637-5701
Ajk@maxxumworld.com