Social media can be extremely powerful for business. Everyone knows that by now. But...
…it can also be a HUGE TIME SUCK.
Because, if you're like most businesses, you need to manage accounts across multiple networks, maintain a consistent flow of updates, discover new content, engage with your audience, and so on and so forth...
And all of that needs to be done every. single. day.
Let's stop this madness!
This talk will teach you how to save massive amounts of time by making your social media marketing effortless.
You will learn how to use HootSuite, a popular (and locally grown) social media management dashboard, to simplify, automate and supercharge your presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and even Instagram.
- No more switching back-and-forth between your accounts.
- Most relevant people showing up on your radar at the right time.
- Crowd-sourcing top content without lifting a finger.
- Publishing your updates at the most impactful times.
- Knowing the exact ROI of your marketing efforts.
Now you can learn how to turn that fantasy into reality by attending this presentation.
About Mike Abasov
Mike helps startups kick ass at marketing by developing strategies and tactics that contribute to their goals while staying within their budget constraints.
Over the last 4 years, he has worked at established companies, such as HootSuite and uCoz, as well as a variety of brand new ventures.
In 2012, he founded Marketing Before Funding, a blog for startups with no money to waste. Link: http://marketingbeforefunding.com
(there’s a free ebook on the other side of that link. just saying.)
Internet Masterminds Group
Come to learn or come to educate, we meet every Monday night to discuss Internet marketing strategies.
- 1633 West 2nd, Vancouver, B.C.
- Alta Moda Hair (side entrance)- Between Fir St & Pine St near Granville Island
- 7-9pm every Monday (except Holidays)
- Free parking around back and side of the building.
- Free parking on Granville Island after 7pm (please read parking restrictions)
- Free parking on 1800 Pine Street
- Free parking on 1600 & 1700 block of W 1st Ave
- And there is paid street parking out front
Make sure you park legally, the city monitors parking in Vancouver until 10pm.
Donations are reinvested back to group.
IMG On LinkedIn
Join now: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=[masked]
IMG On Facebook
Join now: www.facebook.com/internetmasterminds
IMG On Twitter
Tweet about this meetup: http://clicktotweet.com/FfsfY