Whether you're a beginning or expert investor, we hope that this group will allow for you to learn, grow and develop your real estate knowledge by networking with like-minded professionals.
Each month, we will offer an opportunity for you to hear guest speakers with topics including buying strategies, negotiating, pre-foreclosure, selling through lease options, mortgage financing, rehabbing, asset protection, raising capital and anything else that will help you.
Our conducts online training via Webinars and Teleseminars monthly so that you can learn from the comfort of your own home, office or even car.
There will always be something new and exciting at each online event so it is worthwhile to participate on a regular basis. We even have live events where you can come and meet fellow buyers and investors within the Atlanta area! At these events, you're encouraged to bring business cards, ideas and an open mind.
What Will You Get From It?
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Real progress in your real estate investing
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there
Who Should Attend?
- are currently active or interested in real estate investing
- have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- want a supportive team of partners
- want to reach or exceed their goals
Monthly Meetup Events
As a member, we ask that you share an idea or a news related item and invite a friend to join us at a future meeting. It would be nice if your idea or news item was in writing with several copies to pass around. If you have a good real estate deal or service to present... make it factual and concise.
Because of the nature of the group, a commitment is required. You must be highly-motivated and not afraid to ask for help and support, and willing to offer help and support to other investors.
- Who can join the Creative Real Estate Investors Association?
- We welcome anyone who is an interest in real estate investing or those that provide goods/services to real estate investors.
- What are the attendance requirements?
- After your first event, we ask that you attend a minimum of one event every 60 days. We are looking to build a Mastermind group, so it is recomended that you attend at LEAST once a month. We understand that you have other commitments as well, but members who do not attend on any sort of regular basis are subject to removal.
- Where are the live events held?
- Our group meets in Atlanta but we're open to hosting special meeting in other areas.
- We also host TeleSeminars & Webinars for special topics.
- What does RSVP mean?
- RSVP stands for Répondez S'il Vous Plaît (French: Please Reply; commonly seen on invitations)
- Please only RSVP "yes" for events if you are sure you can attend. A "yes" RSVP should be treated like any other commitment you would make. It is very dissapointing to attend an event that had 12 "yes" RSVP's only to see a few actually show up! So as a courtesy for the rest of the group, please change your RSVP with at least 24 hours notice if possible.
- Members who "no-show" on a "yes" rsvp more than 3 times are subject to removal.
- Is there a fee to join this group?
- Currently, there is no fee to "join" the group on Meetup.com. However, there is a charge to attend our monthly meetings. Please contact our organizer for information on becoming a Silver, Gold or Platinum member.
- What if I want to sponsor an event?
- That's wonderful! Please contact me here to make arrangements and I will set up the event.
- What are group ratings?
- After each event, you are sent an email from Meetup.com asking you to fill out a QUICK survey to tell the organizer what you thought. Those ratings are tallied and from your response comes our group ratings!
- You can also check the ratings for a particular event by clicking on past events, and clicking on the event you are interested in. There you can read what others thought of the event, and what sort of rating it got.
- Please note that when you rate an event it will effect our general group score.
- We do ask that you please take the time to fill out these surveys, they are quick and painless and really help us plan future events.
- Can I advertise on the message boards?
- At this time we are only allowing active members to advertise on the message boards. You must have attended at least one event in the past 30 days to advertise.
- No spamming will be allowed ever.
- If you would like to host a TeleSeminar or other special event (Free Investor Seminar), please contact the organizer, and we can set up an event listing for you, assuming you meet the "active member" criteria.
Sponsor a Meetup Event
As a sponsor of meeting, you will be personally introduced to our members. Here's your opportunity to speak on the subject of real estate as it relates to the interest level of our members.
You will be able to promote your business by distributing flyers through the event package received by members during each Meetup event.
Sponsor our Newsletter
Each month, our members receive an electronic newsletter with articles featuring various real estate investing subjects. We invite you to submit an article or advertise in selected issues using banner ads.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .