While some investors complain about the shortage of real estate deals, savvy investors and hedge funds have been purchasing billions of dollars of delinquent loans at a fraction of the cost.
On January 25th and 26th, come learn how top mortgage note investors and hedge fund managers are crushing it in today's market - whether it be flipping portfolios of notes, collecting obscene amounts of cash flow, or acquiring heavily discounted properties.
Gone are the days where investors needed millions of dollars, years of knowledge, and connections to make substantial returns in notes. Both deep-pocketed institutional investors and brand new investors with little or no capital are thriving in this asset class. But don’t just take our word for it. Come network directly with a community of active note buyers and sellers, portfolio managers, note brokers, and attorneys highly rated industry vendors.
What you will learn from our note experts:
- What is a mortgage note and why banks are offloading them at deep discounts
- Why mortgage notes beat other cash flow investments hands down
- How to achieve 10-40+% ROI, without dealing with tenants or contractors
- Where to get your very first note in the next 30 days
- Whether to purchase notes individually or invest in note funds
- How to raise serious capital for notes, real estate, and other assets
- How to use seller financing to offload properties in slow markets
Featured Speakers & Panelists:
- Eddie Speed - President of NoteSchool, Seller Finance Note Expert, Author
- Anthony Martinez - CEO of Asset Ventures LLC
- Fuquan Bilal - President of National Note Group LLC
- Ricky Brava - Senior Partner of Apollo Financial Group
- Kevin Cordell - President of Madison Management Services LLC
- Joe Downs - Managing Director of US Mortgage Resolution LLC
- Tom Dunkel - Co-Founder of US Mortgage Resolution LLC
- Adam Friedman - Foreclosure Attorney at Pulvers, Pulvers & Thompson, LLP
- Marc Gold - Founding Partner of American Home Recovery Fund & NoteWerx
- Chris Goodson - Owner of Goodson Law Offices LLC
- Lindsay Gordon - Vice President of Note Alliance
- Steve Lloyd - Real Estate Developer and Managing Partner of a Performing Note Fund
- Brecht Palombo - Founder of DistressedPro.com
- Michael Ruscica - Owner of NoteConference
- Paul Ullman - Managing Partner of Asset Based Lending LLC
- & More to be announced!
free for the 1st 75 people to RSVP
(RSVP'ing alone does not guarantee a seat. It only permit entry into the convention.)
- $30 for VIP Attendees Include VIP Seating - $100 for everyone that doesn't RSVP - No Exceptions!
EVENT SPONSOR: For those who want extra exposure, you can do so by becoming a sponsor for our event. We will be offering only 8 sponsor tables for this event. Benefits of becoming a sponsor are: your company name, link to your website and a short company description will be include in the event page and on all our emails for the above event. More importantly, you will also have a table to display your product or services at the event.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A SPONSOR NOW!
Sponsors: ABL1.net- Frank:[masked]
- Hard Money Made Easy
Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin & Plaza -[masked]
- Attorneys at Law
- Mortgage Note Management Software at its best