You are cordially invited to our next event: PR & Marketing for Startups - Myths and Realities
The event will take place on Wednesday, April 6th at 5 PM at the Academic College of Tel-Aviv Yaffo, School of Management and Economics.
The main entrance to the college is at Rabeinu Yeruham 2, Tel Aviv. There are three buildings at the college. From the main entrance, our event is being held in the last building on the right. From the back entrance, it is the first building, located at 10 Hever Haleumim St.
There is free parking available near both entrances.
Map and directions: https://www.mta.ac.il/about_us/Pages/arrival.aspx
Note: We are starting an hour earlier than usual because the building will be locked at 9 PM. We ask that you please arrive on time.
The topic for this event is based on the ongoing discussion on our Meetup site begun by Sharon Levy-Matzkin: “From startup to recognition – getting your company recognized.”
We have invited 4 PR experts:
Alan Weinkrantz (currently in Israel from Texas, spoke at our last event at IBM about PR for exits)
Enon Landenberg (CEO of E-Dologic, part of the Publicis Group)
Josh Cline (Cline Group, Philadelphia & Jerusalem)
Sharon Levy-Matzkin (Buzzi, began the discussion on our Meetup site)
The evening will be divided into 2 parts.
- Individual Presentations by each of our experts
- Panel discussion
The audience will be invited to ask questions during the panel discussion.
You are invited to submit topics in advance for the panel.
Here are some of the Suggested Topics for Panel Discussion (Additional topics welcome!)
- The myths and the realities of PR and marketing for startups
- How to determine the best PR and marketing strategy to achieve your goals
- How to effectively analyze your needs
- One strategy does not fit all (case studies of different successful strategies)
- How to manage and implement PR
- Pros and Cons of working with large vs. small or one-man agencies
- What should you expect from a PR agency and how do you measure the results
- What are some possible goals of PR projects
- How long does it take to see results for each type of project
- Press releases - when you need one, why, and what it should say
- Whether and how important are personal relationships with journalists
- Importance of analysts
- Role of social media
- What you can do yourself with some guidance from PR consultants
- Who should be doing what in-house and what are the requirements/background/capabilities of that person
- How to develop a reputation as an expert
- How to attract attention of investors if you have no budget at all
Short Presentation Regarding Joint Venture Funding
Deborah Schabes, Israel Manager of the Korea-Israel Industrial R&D Foundation, will give a short presentation at the beginning of the event. She will discuss available grants for joint ventures in industrial R&D with the goal of developing products for commercialization.
5:00-5:30 - Registration and Networking
5:30-6:00 - Announcements and Welcomes (ISN, College, Korea-Israel)
6:00-7:00 - Presentations
7:00-8:00 - Panel Discussion
8:00-9:00 - Networking
We look forward to seeing you there and apologize for the short notice. It really couldn’t be helped!
All the best,