We are very happy to announce the details of our next event - which will take place on March 12th at 5:30 PM at Microsoft in Raanana.
For this first-of-its-kind event, 8-10 companies will be selected to pitch online to Sramana Mitra, one of Silicon Valley's top strategists, from the Microsoft facility in Raanana. Each 5-minute pitch will be followed by a 5-minute strategic analysis by Sramana.
Following the pitches, a panel of judges will select the top three companies ... who will each be awarded a full tuition by Microsoft for Sramana's 1mx1m program - valued at $1000 each!
Note: See info about Sramana and the 1mx1m program here:
Criteria for Selection:
We are looking for companies with the following types of technologies:
- Breakthrough software
- Applications designed to operate in a public cloud
- Applications that enhance the use of tablets/smartphones
- Applications that operate on the desktop
Benefits for Presenters:
- Get a brilliant, on-the-spot analysis of their project by Sramana Mitra, one of Silicon Valley's top strategists, with suggestions about how to increase chances of success
- Gain exposure:
---to investors in the audience
---to Sramana's large network (who will listen live or to online recording of the event)
---via MS marketing of the event
Benefits for Winners:
- A year of Sramana's ongoing mentorship during weekly strategy roundtables
- Opportunity to study a unique curriculum designed to prevent mistakes, save time and money
- Chance to absorb the tribal knowledge of Silicon Valley based on carefully analyzed case studies of hundreds of successful companies
-Introductions by Sramana to potential customers and investors among her extensive global network
Deadline to Apply to Present:
Please send in your applications to pitch by March 6th to: [masked]
5:30-6:00: Registration and Networking
6:00-6:10: Greetings, ISN/Microsoft
6:10-7:00: First batch of pitches and Sramana's remarks
7:00-7:10: Short presentation TBA
7:10-8:00: Second batch of pitches and Sramana's remarks
8:00-8:15: Judges vote & Winners announced
8:15-8:30: Networking/Conclusion of Event
We look forward to receiving your applications and to seeing you at the event.
All the best,
Arlene and Ken