addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Italian Social Club: eat, drink, LIVE ITALIAN! Message Board Business Networking - Promote what you do › Job Opportunities for Italian Speakers and Other Announcements

Job Opportunities for Italian Speakers and Other Announcements

Nada V.
user 7857803
Group Organizer
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 18
Ciao a tutti!!
just wanted to let you know about a few opportunities coming up that I wanted to share with everyone:

- Italian for Kids: I've had several requests asking for an Italian teacher who can teach children. My expertise is teaching adults, so I thought to pass this along to anyone who is able to teach kids (ages 6-12).

- Interpreting opportunity: Giuliano Bicchierai (a business owner from Tuscany) will be here for business meetings from May 15-20. He needs an interpreter (Italian/English). If you'd like to get in touch with him about the details, contact: <giuliano.bicchierai@yahoo.it>­

- Jobs in the Italian Wine Industry: http://winejob.it/it/home/­ This is a website that perhaps some of you may find useful about jobs available in the Italian wine industry. Check it out and let me know what you think. It may be just what you need to make you move to Italy!

- Host an exchange student: This is not really a job-opportunity, but a special cultural exchange program for anyone who'd like to welcome an international student in their home for a semester or full academic year. Terra Lingua is a non-profit organization, for more info: terralinguausa.com
or contact: Mirella Roth 704.332.3238 mirellaroth@gmail.com­
zena
user 134954022
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Ciao!
I can teach Italian all levels/all ages
I can also interpret and translate Italian/English
Contact me at (704) 763-1333
zenakoudsi@gmail.com