JAX French - English Exchange Message Board › Would anyone like to meetup to practice their French?

Would anyone like to meetup to practice their French?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm in town for the week from Atlanta visiting my brother here in Jacksonville and since my flight leaves Sunday, I can't make the next meetup. Would anyone be up for having an extremely casual hangout during the day (maybe over a beer or something) to have an exchange in French? I would be happy with a French student who is near the same level I'm at (which is mainly intermediate). I don't care if you're an old man, old woman; I don't care about your marital status because to me that's irrelevant (though I realize it may not be to your s.o. -) The point is, I just simply want to work on my French! You'd think I'm asking for a marriage proposal the way people react to things like this! :D

Let me know if anyone is interested in joining me! I'm near the Five Points area but I can use my brother's car to go maybe as far as the Southside area.

Merci d'avance. J'espère que tu puisses (peux) me réjoindre !