PLEASE NOTE, as of 2/18/14 at 8:15 am:
The Frenchie/Boston session is now sold out. If you have a Frenchie/Boston and would still like to attend, you are welcome to the Small Dawgs session from 11 am -1 pm. Thanks! a) You + your furkid = $10.00. If this is your first time attending, please prepay. If you are an Alum, you may pay at the door.
(b) + secondary furparent = $5.00, pay cash at the event
(c) Additional humans = $5.00, pay cash at the event
(d) Additional furkids = FREE.
The fee includes: (1) 2 hours of playtime (2) light snacks (3) Access, via facebook and flickr, to all photos taken by Bob for you to download and add to your collection. If you want a family portrait, feel free to ask! (4) A percentage of the entrance fee will also go to a different charity or IG frenchie in need every month (5) as well as a percentage going to the bar employee(s) (not including the bartender).
Lots of important information below, please read carefully:
* We will continue having both our Small Dawg and our Frenchie/Boston meet ups on the same day during the following times:
(1) Small Dawgs (30 pounds and under) from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. Maximum 20 dawgs.
(2) Frenchies and Bostons from 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm. Maximum 20 dawgs.
There will be a 30 minute overlap between the two groups to transition the Small Dawgs' exit and the Frenchies/Bostons' entrance.
Charlie's Chicago is located @ 3726 N. Broadway. A full bar is available for us during this time (hooray!). It's a private party just for us, so please enjoy a few cold ones and help thank Charlie's Chicago for hosting our gathering.
* Parking: There is mostly only metered parking around Charlie's, and can get a little hard to find on a Saturday, so please plan accordingly so it doesn't eat up too much playtime for the pups (and adults!) :)
* The nametags for the parents will be provided to help us get to know each other and the fukids. If this is your first event, please email [masked] with your furkid's name, their photo, along with parent name(s). A close up photo would be best.
As always, please feel free to email ([masked]) and let us know if you have any questions (especially if you have any questions about ticket purchases).
We are SO excited to see all our old friends and meet new ones, too!!
Jax (and Marii & Bob)