addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Coming Conferences

Coming Conferences

Ligaya T.
ligaya.turmelle
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 56
Yeah - I like conferences. Just want to make sure everyone knows about some of the various conferences coming up this spring in North America. I will be attending a couple of them, so if you are thinking about attending or just want more information, let me know.

March 5th - DayCamp for Developers 2: Telecommuting Virtual
This is a one-day, technology agnostic, on-line conference will feature 5 sessions in a single track. You participate in this live conference from the comfort of your own home or office. (or anywhere you have internet connectivity) In addition, you will be able to download all of the sessions after the conference for off-line review. Cost: $35

March 9th - 11th - Confoo Montreal, Canada
This is a Web development conference that covers many different aspects (Front-end, Java, .Net, PHP, Python and Ruby) To see everything that is covered, check out the schedule at http://confoo.ca/en/2...­

April 10 - 14 - Collaborate Orlando, Fl
375 sessions across nine tracks. Do I need to say more?

April 11 - 14 - MySQL User Conference Santa Clara, Ca
Spreads the latest and best knowledge on MySQL and related technologies to the global open source community.

April 21 - 22 - PHP Community Conference Nashville, TN
The PHP Community Conference is all about you! Come on out to Nashville for a different kind of conference this spring. We're going to hear from community members about projects they're working on and how they were inspired. It's going to be a fun, laid-back event where you and the people you'll meet can collaborate to build some awesome applications of your own with PHP.

May 24 - 27 - Tek11 Chicago, IL
This is a long standing smaller conference that for years has been known as the "Community Conference" since so many of the community "thought" and user group leaders attend it. If you have never been to a conference or if you only can go to 1 conference - this is in my opinion the one you want to be at.

I'll shut up now.
Ligaya T.
ligaya.turmelle
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 57
Oh and Barcamp Orlando just announced it will be held on Apr 2